I've been tagged by La Rêveuse
I'm not really that weird (HA!! Most family members will disagree here.) so it will take some doing to answer these, but I'll do my best!
Seven Weird Things About Me.
1. Before I can do the laundry the hangers must be lined up by size and type.
2. For the most part I don't like listening to women sing. Rarely does a woman have a voice that I would buy a cd for.
3. I can eat peanut butter for every meal, and I don't get sick of it.
4. I hate when people can't spell. It drives me crazy, and that's pretty sad because Miss 9 has a Written Expression learning disability, and she has a terrible time with spelling. Mostly it's adults though, students I can tolerate fine.
5. I actually really enjoy Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat with Donny Osmond in it. In fact Miss 9 and I just finished watching it~ again.
6. I have a terrible time sitting still for an entire movie. I can sit and read a book for hours, but make me watch a movie and I'll be up a dozen times.
7. I can "gleek" from under my tongue at will and hit someone nearly 5 feet away. (what a pretty picture, huh? Thanks for remembering this talent of mine, Mrs. B)
I'm supposed to tag seven people, but I can't think of 7 people who read here... so I'll go with D AND N8 at Mia and You-a Travelin'.
And Jen at Allen Fieldhouse.
Your it guyz! (Those misspellings and grammatical errors were just for you La Rêveuse.
Sign in an elevator of at Kohls
8 years ago