Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spill your ideas!

Mr 18 graduates this year and I am busily (yup, I'm late, I know!) planning his graduation open house. We are using racing/Nascar as a theme. I have some ideas, but I would love some more. Obviously we aren't doing a child's birthday party type thing, but rather an open house with race track type food, etc.
Please drop a note in the comments with ANY idea you might have. Black and white will be our main color's along with the addition of school color here and there. It's a party for adults, young adults and kids, so keep it clean! :)

2 comments:

Ronica said...

Make two sheet cakes, one white, one dark chocolate. Frost the white one with dark chocolate frosting, and the other one with white frosting. Cut into perfect squares. Put on a big platter, alternating so it looks like a big checkered flag! :)

That was the first thing that came to mind. Everyone likes cake, right?

How about a cheese fountain? ;) I know it's dumb, but I loved Talladega Nights.

Have fun!

Lo said...

What kind of friends/family do you have that you have to remind them to "keep it clean" for a high school graduation party thrown by the graduate's mother. I'm both shocked and jealous.