Friday, March 21, 2008

Funtabulous Friday

Although I love the idea of a fabulous Friday post, I must admit that I am at a loss as to what to write about. There hasn't been one specific thing today that I would label as fabulous, but then there hasn't been anything too awful either. Hmmmm, what a dilemma to be in, don't you think?

It's fabulous that I get to spend Easter with most of my family. We'll all be together for part of the day on Sunday. That's something fabulous, no it's not Friday, but it will have to be good enough for a Fabulous Friday post.

Another dilemma is that the darn Easter bunny can't think of anything fun for Mr 18's Easter basket this year. Teens are impossible! I think socks are in order.

1 comment:

DeeAnn said...

So what did Mr 18 end up getting in his basket?