Questions my brain has been pondering lately. Let me know if you have the answers.
1. When do teenage boys learn to stop procrastinating homework?
2. When do teenage boys learn to not let laundry pile up on their floor?
3. When do teenage boys not wait until the last possible second to leave for
somewhere that you can't be late?
4. Where does all the food in my house go?
5. When do 9 year old girls stop throwing temper tantrums that rival a
6. When will I find time to re-hang the shelves that have been waiting to be
re-hung in the living room since November?
7. Why do I have to shop at a super center?
8. Why doesn't it matter that I reduce calories, eat healthy and still can't
manage to lose any weight?
9. When will I have a hairstyle that doesn't require so much work, and make me look 10 years younger?
10. When is it not my fault that homework is "way too hard?"
11. When will I have to stop wondering what Mr 18 is doing when he's out with
12. When will I stop feeling guilty that I can't sub when they call?
13. When will it really be spring and stop knocking back to those chilly temps?
14. What should we do over Spring Break? And why is it in April?
15. How is it possible to brush your teeth and not see the toothpaste left in the
sink when you are done?
Any answers welcome!
Sign in an elevator of at Kohls
6 years ago