Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bah!

I would love to do a Love Thursday post. But, at the moment I'm just not feeling the love.
I have Miss 9 home, yes, AGAIN, sick. This time monster headache and stomach ache. This is the 3rd time in two months. And she's not the only one, the entire class has missed a ton of school throughout the last few months.
I've called the principal and stopped in. We are discussing the disinfection of the room. The Custodian has done it twice quite recently using the guidelines they were given. Now the principal is calling the health unit and/or hospital to see how it can be done better. It's crazy because it is only the 4th grade classroom going through this. The rest of the school has great attendance.
Lucky them, huh?
So I am grumpy and frustrated. Maybe later I will be feeling the love, but right now, not so much.

No comments: