Friday, February 22, 2008

More Fabulous Friday

My Fabulous Friday post for the week. This may require some thought.
It is fabulous that Mr 18 has been in swimming since the fourth grade and has had success. But, (you knew there would be a but, right?) it's not so fabulous that he has to end his final year of swim with an almost recovery from tendinitis in his shoulders. He has his final meets of the year this weekend and next and he hasn't been swimming full time for an entire month yet. Yes, he's been at swim practice, but unable to do the full workout until the last 3 weeks. His legs are in great shape from kick sets though! Still, it is fabulous that in such a short amount of time he was able to qualify for State in at least 2 events.

It is fabulous that Miss 14 works so hard at school. I love that I never have to stress about her grades, or worry that she isn't getting her work done, or that she just doesn't care. It is fabulous that she genuinely cares about the kids she is coaching.

It is fabulous that Miss 9 has started to enjoy reading on her own. It has taken years to get to this point, and I am so happy about it.

It is fabulous that tomorrow I get to meet my new niece! She was born on Christmas Day and I finally get to meet her. I am so excited!

It is fabulous that I am getting seed catalogs in the mail. Why you ask. Because when the seed and plant catalogs start arriving, spring isn't far behind, and that means winter is nearly over. That alone is worth a Fabulous Friday post!


No comments: