Thursday, February 28, 2008

Love Thursday again? already?

Already? Where did Friday through Wednesday go? Oh yeah! It went to spending time with my Super Sister and my new Niece! We have had such a blast this week spending a few days with them. I can't think of a better sex talk to have with Mr 18 then having him spend time in the same house with a 2 month old baby! Heh! I think we made our point on that one.
Super Sister and Niece have been here since Saturday evening. I have gotten to rock Niece time and time again, it has been amazing. I love the snuggling, the beautiful baby smell, the coos, gurgles, startles and stares. But one of the best parts is that I can hand her over to Super Sister when she needs to be fed, and although I changed a few for her, when she has a really smelly diaper.
But my Love Thursday post is about a few moments from yesterday. Little Brother, Super SisterinLaw and Nephew were over to have supper with all of us. When dishes were done we all relaxed for a few brief moments in the living room with the babies. The feeling was amazing. We were all together, there were little ones there and we visited and joked and laughed at the kids. Miss 14 and Miss 9 entertained the babies and had fun watching their antics. Then when both babies started wailing at the same time, I looked over and said, "Miss 14, I love you!" It was an awesome night, and though I know it will never be possible again it is my Love Thursday moment. I loved it, every moment! Thanks for sharing a few hours with me guys!

2 comments:

Allen Fieldhouse said...

family is the best! it gives you a sense of being complete & babies are the best! nothing compares to holding a baby...

Ronica said...

Wait a minute!!! We correspond every stinkin' day and you never told me you had a blog?!@#$@#$#@%%@#$%


ARGH!

Now I got some readin' to do...

;)