Sunday, July 27, 2008

An Obsession?

You can click on the photo for a bigger view.
I've had a few requests for some pictures of my pots of plants from this year. Well ok then, I've had one request, but the rest of you have to just deal with it. These are of just a few of the pots on the back deck, and one from the front porch. Also there is one of the huge grass by my back garage door and a hanging pot on the patio out back. It cut the hanging one off for some reason, it really looks much better than this shows. If you look carefully on the upper right picture you can see a tiny bit of the fountain that Hubby made for me a few years ago. I'll take a better picture of that some time. Overall, this probably represents about 1/4 of the pots that I planted this year. I know, it's an obsession, but there are worse things, right?

I don't have many pictures of the plants from out front, the porch was a disaster of wet stain when I took these, so I will take a better picture of the entire porch another time, and then you'll have to see more plants. You lucky readers you!
Consider this my Love Thursday and my Fabulous Friday post all at once and belated. Love Thursday because I love my gardening hobby and Fabulous Friday just because I said so!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! My plants look wimpy next to yours. Of course they always do. You get an A+ again this year.

Allen Fieldhouse said...

GORGEOUS! wish i had your green thumb. remember how you were jealous that i had planted early here? well, they all died ~ it's too hot here for plants to survive! thanks for sharing ~ the collage of all of the flowers & plants is fantastic.

DeeAnn said...

FANTAZTIC as always!!!