Thursday, December 18, 2008

Simple


Just a few pictures of two things that caught my eye yesterday. I was waiting, not too patiently, for Hubby to get done with a business phone call. The guy on the other end of the phone would not stop talking, and I was getting restless. Hubby and I had things to do, places to go, get off the phone! While I waited the sun crested some trees behind our house, and ended up shining right in the kitchen window. There is only one reason I enjoy this time of year, and that is the sun is low enough in the sky to shine right into my kitchen. During other times of the year the sun is blocked by a fairly deep overhang. Right now I can get my sun fix just doing the dishes. (That is when the sun decides to finally grace us with it's presence, which is pretty infrequent lately)
So, this is my Love Thursday post. I love, the sun, and the light it brings to my kitchen this time of year. I'm a simple person, really, I am. Hush now, all you people who know me!

No comments: